East Wind Breaks...

just part of my life and hobbies

Friday, December 29, 2006

Ferrari Flavoured Vista From Microsoft.














Rumours about Microsoft that offering Ferarri notebook for bloggers seems true. Here's a message that some of bloggers have from microsoft on their inbox mail.

I’d love to send you a loaded Ferrari 1000 courtesy of Windows Vista and AMD. Are you interested?

This would be a review machine, so I’d love to hear your opinion on the machine and OS. Full disclosure, while I hope you will tell others about your experience with the pc, you don’t have to. Also, you are welcome to send the machine back to us after you are done playing with it, or you can give it away to your community, or you can keep it. Just let me know your opinion on Windows Vista and what you plan to do with it when the time comes.




In my opinion they seems want to do some preview how vista perform on acer ferrari which categorized as a high end performance notebook.

For me the offer seems interesting, all you need just review the notebook with vista reloaded. and if you want it you can keep it!!!!! Is it too good to be true???.
More Info

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home